It is with cautious optimism we have re-opened our doors with several precautions and stipulations in place with our safety and our customer’s safety in mind. Our hours will be 10AM to 6PM, Monday to Saturday for the time being. We are still encouraging customers to shop online and over the phone and use our curbside pickup service wherever possible.
If you would like to come in and shop with us we ask you please review the information below before doing so:
– If you have traveled outside of the Province of Manitoba in the last 14 days DO NOT ENTER OUR STORE. (see other ways to shop in comments below)
– If you have ANY cold or flu symptoms DO NOT ENTER OUR STORE.
– Please pay with VISA, DEBIT OR MASTERCARD. CASH payments are highly discouraged.
– We are limiting the number of people in the store, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle while others finish up and disperse.
– Once in the store we will be asking you some basic screening questions, these are for everyone’s safety.
– You will be REQUIRED to use the hand sanitizer stationed at the front door.
– You will be REQUIRED to follow social distancing protocols of 6-feet of distance from staff and customers while in the store. Due to our narrow counter area we have installed a plexi-glass shield to enhance safety in this area.
– Our fitting room and washroom is closed to the public. We will not be permitting any lingerie, bras, swimwear, etc. to be tried on at this time.
As always we will uphold the highest level of cleanliness and sanitation in the store. We are using commercial grade disinfectant on all surfaces in the store including the counter area, debit machine, door handles an much, much more.
If you are unable to comply with the above stipulations please shop via web, phone or messenger. We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone but please be patient with us while we workout the ‘kinks’ while we are trying to serve all of our customers during this time.