While most queer individuals would also identify with the all-encompassing rainbow flag, many want to fly their own individual flag alongside it. Someone who identifies as Aromantic experience little to no romantic attraction or a complete absence of romantic feelings.
The Aromantic flag has four colors. Here’s what they all mean:
- Dark green represents Aromanticism.
- Light green represents the Aromantic spectrum.
- White represents aesthetic attraction and queer/quasi platonic relationships.
- Grey represents demiromantic and grey-Aromantic people.
- Black represents the sexuality spectrum.